Best Sports Betting Sites
There are plenty of Sports Betting Sites that offer their services to Arab players, but not all are reliable.
There are many factors your should take into consideration when choosing the Best Sports Betting Sites, like license, odds, safety, fairness, bonuses, sports collection, markets, and so much more.
This is why the Arabic Betting Site decided to give you this full guide for all things related to Sports Betting in the Arab World.
The Best Sports Betting Sites
- The Best Sports Betting Sites
- The Most Famous Sports In The Arab World
- Other Sports Bets Offered By Sports Betting Sites
- Online Sports Betting Odds Explained
- Bonuses Offered By Online Sports Betting Sites
- Common Sports Betting Online Markets
- Sports Betting Tips
- Online Sports Betting In The Arab World
- Sports Betting Sites FAQ
The Most Famous Sports In The Arab World
No doubt, the number one sport is Football Betting, Arabs love Football, and they have Major domestic leagues. and of course, they love watching the international leagues.
Arabs also have solid teams and, of course, the international basketball leagues, which make Basketball Betting huge in the Arab World.
This classy sport makes it one of the most prominent betting Markets in the Arab World. Tennis betting is definitely among the famous sports bets.
There will be many occasions when you will not be able to go out with your friends because there is a race going on. This is why Formula 1 betting is big among Arabs.
Horses, in general, are a huge part of the Arabic heritage and Arabic culture. This stems from the majestic Arabian horse, which is why many Arabs love Horse Race Betting.
Even though Cricket betting is primarily famous in India as they have the best league n the world, it does have many Arabic fans.
Other Sports Bets Offered By Sports Betting Sites
Clearly, sports betting casino sites offer more than the sports listed above.
In fact, most online sports betting sites offer over 35 sports and hundreds of markets.
Let’s take a look at the sports available:
Online Sports Betting Odds Explained
When you go to an online sports betting site, you will find three types of betting odds:
- Fractions: A/B. For every B you bet, you win A. Example: 6/1. If you bet 1 dollar, you win 6 dollars + your original 1 dollar bet, which totals 7 dollars.
- Decimals: You simply multiply the amount you placed by the decimal. Example odds 2.3. You bet 10 dollars. You get 23 dollars (this number includes your initial bet).
- American: You will see +/- signs next to numbers. + is normally lower odds. +550 means you have to bet 100 dollars for a chance to win a profit of 550 dollars. -550 means you have to bet 550 dollars for a chance to get a profit of 100 dollars.
Bonuses Offered By Online Sports Betting Sites
There are some really generous Bonuses Offered By Online Sports Betting Sites. Let’s see what they are:
- Sports Welcome Bonus: A 100% matchup bonus on your first deposit. It could reach $300.
- Cashback: A percentage of your stake is given back to you in case your bet loses. It usually ranges from 5% to 30% cashback.
- Insurance: A fee you pay for insuring your bet in case it loses. You either get the total amount back or half of it.
- Free Bet: On selected games, you sometimes get a free bet of the value of 5 dollars up to 50 dollars.
Common Sports Betting Online Markets
Sports Betting Online Markets differ from one sport to another, but some common markets apply to all. Let’s take a look at them:
- Winner: Bet on the winner of the game.
- Handicap: this type of betting is offered by betting sites on teams that are less likely to win the game.
- Over/Under: It could be the number of goals or corners, or cards if you are talking about football, it could be the number of points in Basketball number of sets in tennis, the number of kills in esports…etc. you get the idea.
- Future Bets: This is a long-term bet where you place a bet at the beginning of the season and predict the winner or so.
- Scorer: Who will score a goal, and at what part of the game? Mostly common in football betting but also applicable to other sports like basketball, tennis, American football, Baseball, and more.
- Accumulator Bets: Mixing one or more betting markets to multiply your odds. You could use this for the same game or sport or even combine bets from different games.
- Live Betting: Also called in-play betting. Live betting is betting on games happening live. Many sports betting sites even offer the option to live stream the game so you can watch and bet at the same time on the same website without having to turn on your TV.
Sports Betting Tips
Unlike most casino games, online sports betting depends on skill and knowledge rather than just luck.
Surely luck plays a role in sports bets because, in many cases, the outcome of the matches is unpredictable and surprising.
But here are some sports betting tips that you will surely need:
- Follow good tipsters online, but check their success rate first.
- Stick to one sport and one league to follow.
- Research and check the stats, news, and players of the league the game you are betting on is in.
- Compare odds among different sports betting sites.
- Bet on live games and make sure you stream them to follow what is going on so you can predict better.
- Bet on the double chance (The team either wins or draws but does not lose)
- Place accumulative bets with low odds. Low odds mean they are likely to win, and when multiplied by other low-odds bets, your win will be big.
- Use early cashout when you place a bet on an underdog that has had a headstart in the game. The underdog is likely to lose the game eventually, but you can cash out a decent amount of money if you cash out early whilst the underdog is winning.
- Do not bet more to make up for what you just lost.
- Use Bankroll Management, meaning track your bets and set a budget.
- Do not use your profits for bets; set them aside.
- You can use betting systems like Martingale, Fibonacci, Kelly Formula, Dutching, and others.
- Do not take advice from friends or anyone who says you should place this bet. Unless they are pro tipsters, do not trust their word.
- Do not bet on a team just because you love it.
- Bet on half-time results.
Online Sports Betting In The Arab World
Generally, Online Sports Betting In The Arab World is illegal, and here are the rules by country:
- Algeria: Betting is illegal, but rarely do you see someone prosecuted for betting online.
- Bahrain: Betting is illegal and not regulated, but many international betting sites accept Bahraini players.
- Egypt: Also illegal and not regulated, but players from Egypt are accepted on many betting sites.
- Iraq: Betting is illegal, but players are not prosecuted, and there is no enforcement.
- Jordan: No gambling regulation for Jordan, but players can access online sites.
- Kuwait: Online gambling is not permitted in Kuwait, and users who participate on international websites risk legal action.
- Lebanon: There is one land-based casino and one official gambling site in Lebanon. The rest are illegal; however, many Lebanese access sites for betting.
- Libya: Online betting is illegal, and the government bans gambling sites.
- Morocco: It is acceptable to buy lottery tickets online. Players can also visit websites for online gaming in other nations.
- Oman: Although many international websites are still accessible, there are no online gambling options available in Oman, and the government tries to ban gambling-related content.
- Qatar: Even though many foreign sites welcome players from Qatar, online gambling is still regarded as illegal in the country.
- Saudi Arabia: Although some overseas gambling sites do welcome Saudi players, there are no legitimate online betting options in Saudi Arabia, and the government tries to prevent them.
- Tunisia: Although many international sites welcome players from Tunisia and the government does not obstruct access to betting websites, all forms of online gambling are prohibited in Tunisia.
- UAE: Being discreet is essential because all kinds of internet betting are prohibited in the UAE, and the government has previously brought legal action against individuals who placed online bets.
- Yemen: Yemen considers online betting to be illegal. Therefore, many foreign websites are restricted there.
BET SAFELY: Use VPN, Deposit Via Bitcoin or E-wallets, Stay Away From Banks & Use Our Recommended Online Betting Sites
Sports Betting Sites FAQ
What is the legal status of Sports betting sites in Arab Countries?
Sports betting sites are illegal in almost all Arab countries. However, they do accept players from Arab countries, but to safely access those sites, you have to use a VPN connection.
How do I join a sports betting site?
Joining a Sports betting site is easy you just check out one of the sites in our list, register by entering your personal and financial information, create an account, and then you have to verify it by submitting official documents like a passport or ID and other stuff proving that you are a legitimate person.
What are the sports available on Sports betting sites?
Sports betting sites have over 35 sports to bet on, including football, basketball, tennis, horse racing, Formula 1, baseball, cricket, esports, virtual sports, golf, and so much more.
What are the best sports betting sites?
The best sports betting sites are Betfinal, 1xbet, Betway, 888 Sport, and Bet22.
What are the best sports bets?
There is no way to identify which sports bets are the best, but people do say that double chance is a really good bet.
What is the best betting strategy?
The best betting strategy would be to bet on live games and cash out early.