Last updated: March 20, 2023
- Account The account created for you on our website
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Bet Arab.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Arab Countries
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider Third party companies used by Bet Arab to facilitate our service
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Bet Arab, accessible from https://betarab.com
- You the visitor or person who has registered on our website
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may contain information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the duration of Your visit, and unique device identifiers or other diagnostic data.
We may also collect info from when you are browsing using a mobile device.
When you visit our Service or use it via a mobile device, we may also collect information from your browser.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, You may also knw them as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. These beacons permit Bet Arab to assess certain data like how many users opened a certain page on our website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Bet Arab may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring its utilization.
- To contact You
- To manage Your requests: To respond to and manage Your requests.
- We may also use Your information for data analysis.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Bet Arab will maintain your data for as long as it is needed. We will keep them for legal purposes and in order to perform statistical analysis.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We will not transfer your data to another website without your consent or without making sure that this website complies with all the online safety and security procedures.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We delete the Personal Information that We have collected about you.
You may at any time update, modify, or delete Your information by logging into Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the part of the account settings that allows you to edit Your personal information. You can contact us if you wish to do some edits or erase something as well.
Security of Your Personal Data
We care about the security of Your Personal Data but it is important that any data transfer is done over the internet cannot be 100% secure. Even though we strive o always secure your data that is not a 10% guarantee.
We do not provide or accept t o serve any person who is under 18 years of age.
Links to Other Websites
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://betarab.com/en/contact/